Terms & Conditions
(2) Licence to use our e-service website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material deposited on the website (excluding information relating to you or your business). Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without directly referencing our site
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website not belonging to your own user or business account;
- show any material from our website in public without directly referencing our site;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website (other than editing your own submissions using our website interface);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as newsletters and forum entries).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed for no profit making use
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
(3) Our e-service
We welcome consumer and service provider (business) submissions and registrations to our e-service site.
You may submit a business registration to our site by first registering as a general user and then subsequently adding details of your business. Once you have edited your entry to your satisfaction and are happy with your entry you can publish your business pages to the public.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your submission by following our business registration instructions during setup.
Your business registration submissions to our service must relate to a legal, service providing business entity that is currently in existence.
You must not submit to our directory incomplete business websites, websites that are "under construction" for longer than the next 3 months, mirror websites, made-for-AdSense websites, or websites the content of which consists wholly or mainly of affiliate links. You must not submit the same website to our directory more than once (even if the URL is different).
Your directory submissions must comply with the "acceptable use" and "submissions" provisions below.
The submission charges will be as set out on our website from time to time. All submission charges stated on the website are subject to applicable VAT charges.
You must pay to us the submission charges in respect of a submission in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with the instructions on our website.
We may vary submission charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website. However, such variations will not affect submissions that have already been paid for.
Your submission will be automatically processed within  hours following receipt of the applicable charges in cleared funds.
[If you make a directory submission, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password. You must ensure that your user ID and password are kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
It is in your interest to keep your directory submissions up-to-date using our website tools.
(4) Acceptable Use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory to contact individuals or companies or other organisations for any reason other than as intended by each specific member.
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your submissions in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your submissions must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your submissions (and their publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in any explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your submissions must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit to our website any submissions that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(6) Discontinuing service
We reserve the right to discontinue our services (and the publication of our website) at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
- you have paid for a business submission;
- we discontinue the directory service;
we will refund to you such portion of your payment as related to any period after the discontinuance of the service.
Save as provided in this Section 6, you will not be entitled to any refund upon the discontinuance of our directory services.
(7) Limited warranties
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We will review requests from members regarding information deposited about their businesses which they feel is unjust or misleading. This will be dealt with through our arbitration service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(8) Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you and your businesses, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- delete and/or edit any or all of your directory or website submissions; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
(11) Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties including our registered businesses. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
(12) Trade marks
Our service, trademark and our logo's are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
(16) Exclusion of third party rights
(17) Entire agreement
(18) Law and jurisdiction
Copyright Information & Credits
Thanks to the following people: